DUBLIN TRANSMISSION SPECIALISTS AND AUTO REPAIR
Auto Repair & Maintenance
1) Should I use synthetic or regular oil?
Either oil is ok but we recommend using what your manufacturer suggest
2) Is it bad to drive around with my check engine light on?
Yes. Never assume why the light is on. Without knowing it, you could be damaging costly components.
3) How often should I service my transmission?
At least every 30k miles.
4) What is the difference between flushing or a drain and fill?
Flushing replaces all the fluids verses mixing clean fluid with dirty fluid.
5) Where is Dublin Transmission located?
The shop is not visible from the street due to the city of Dublin not allowing a sign up front. We are directly behind The Western Tile Design Center, across from the Dublin post office.